Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Any experience with Pentacon-EOS/Nikon/Pentax tilt adapter?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:06 pm    Post subject: Any experience with Pentacon-EOS/Nikon/Pentax tilt adapter? Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/Tilt-Adapter-Pentacon-Six-Lenses-to-Canon-EOS-Camera_W0QQitemZ350242933701QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLens_Accessories?hash=item518c1b0bc5&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Looks like you can take Pentacon 66 Mount lenses and adapt them to modern DSLR.

Any experience with these? I did a little searching and didn't turn up anything relevant.

Seems like it might be a cool thing to play with for not too much money. Any limitation to this, besides the obvious lack of shift?

Last edited by booone0 on Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one is to tilt the lens up to an angle of 8°.

Else there are much cheapier adapters, like this one for instance : Click here to see on Ebay

You also have autofocus confirm chips adapters like here : Click here to see on Ebay

and maybe our friend hk300, aka alex, has some to sell and could give you some more explanations.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Oliver, I should have been clear. I'm looking specifically for a tilt adapter. Title should have also read as such (instead of "shift"). Seems to be the easiest (and cheapest) way to get a tilt lens on an EOS SLR.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOhhhhhh ! OK. I understand.

I've no experience with such tilt adapter but it is really interesting and you're right : if it works fine, it should be a very cheap tilt lens solution for Canon Eos.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one of Grizzly Bears (eBay seller) and it mechanically is fine. I dropped my only Pentacon lens on the ground before I had a chance to try it out.