Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tank Lakes Scans
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: Tank Lakes Scans Reply with quote

Images from a high plateau in the North Cascades.

Red, White, and Blue
Pentax 645 and 55/2.8 lens
Provia

Tarn in the Morning
Pentax 645 and 150/3.5 lens
Provia

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the first one, but the second one no slouch neither.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful place , composition as always 55mm lens a bit disappointment.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you koji and Attilla!

Attila, the 55 lens is actually a superb glass. The transparencies from the 55 are superb. The scanning and the conversion to web has really degraded the image.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:
Thank you koji and Attilla!

Attila, the 55 lens is actually a superb glass. The transparencies from the 55 are superb. The scanning and the conversion to web has really degraded the image.

I see thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji, the 55 will focus down to .45 meter, pretty close.

Attila, the 55 and the 150 are extremely sharp, not much difference between the two of them. Also, the standard 75 is very sharp. I have read that the 45 is "less sharp", but you know how that goes. I also am anxious to see how the Arsat 30 fared. I have film in for processing from that lens.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:

Attila, the 55 and the 150 are extremely sharp, not much difference between the two of them. Also, the standard 75 is very sharp. I have read that the 45 is "less sharp", but you know how that goes. I also am anxious to see how the Arsat 30 fared. I have film in for processing from that lens.

I am curious too as well.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laurence wrote:

Thanks Laurence, it is fairly close. Surprise me.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larry, these are stunning images! Shocked

The reflections in #2 are dead-on perfect clarity.