Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Rolleiflex MX + RVP 100
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Rolleiflex MX + RVP 100 Reply with quote

Here comes 6X6 again. This Rolleiflex MX was given to me from the lady,
whose father was a dentist and left some of cameras, and it sports Schnaider
Xenar 3.5/75mm lens. It has almost no distortion, but has mono-coating.

click the photo to enlage except camera shot(s)

It looks like this>

It is sharp (the next three iamges used tripod)>

The camera came with tele-extender set (made in japan, SUN)

So the lens becomes 100mm, see right side. But it heavily vignettes and image becomes softer.

Celtic church (St. Michael, now part of University of Toronto College of the same name)

Morning sun in the flame, it copes well against flare with mono-coated lens. Probably Rolleiflex has very good internal buffles.

And also it came with Rolleiner 2 (close up lens set with parallax collection, genious invention/desperate measure (everybody should have a dentist friend!)

Two ROM shots (ROM= ROyal Ontario Museum, newly re-designed outside by famous architect Polish born Daniel Libeskind)

Two Bronze girls

My beloved (male) model, fixed motion blur by PSE

FUJI Provia 100 Professional (RVP 100) tends to get a blue cast from sky, maybe because of the lens. I am not sure now.
I do not recorded any F-Stops in the above shots....

That's for today.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice presentation from a lovely camera. It would be nice brother for a Pentax 645 Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nice presentation from a lovely camera. It would be nice brother for a Pentax 645 Laughing

Really?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

koji wrote:
Attila wrote:

Really?

Surely! Mine has Yashica 124G brother..