Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

carl zeiss mc sonnar 300mm f4
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:53 pm    Post subject: carl zeiss mc sonnar 300mm f4 Reply with quote

I have a chance to buy CZ Sonnar 300mm f4 in mint condition. can someone please tell me what kind of mount this lense has? what kind of adapter will I need to attach this lens to my E-510 Oly? manual focus, of course. thanks to all.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Re: carl zeiss mc sonnar 300mm f4 Reply with quote

tmar04 wrote:
I have a chance to buy CZ Sonnar 300mm f4 in mint condition. can someone please tell me what kind of mount this lense has? what kind of adapter will I need to attach this lens to my E-510 Oly? manual focus, of course. thanks to all.

It has Pentacon six mount you need to take p6-4/3 adapter.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:56 am    Post subject: pentacon mount to 4/3 Reply with quote

thank you , sir. you are a gentleman.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your welcome! Try to ask seller for AF chipped version if you don't have split screen in your camera already.