Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Printing : Photo paper and ink cartridges
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:44 pm    Post subject: Printing : Photo paper and ink cartridges Reply with quote

Hello,

Maybe printing is post-processing, so I post in this room.

My wife saying it's a pity to keep our photos on computers, she pushed me to get a good photo printer and, why not, an A3 to print my best ones and frame them to expose them in my office...

So, I just ordered a Canon Pixma Pro 9000 Mark II A3+ and wonder which photo papers you use to print your photos.
Have you some links to give me to order paper and cartridges ?

Thanks in advance for your tips and advices.
Olivier Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never print my images , rather I put images into professional lab and they make print on old way (chemical process) even if image source is jpg. This way is lot cheaper than computer printing at home and I like result better too. Allessandro I think print his images at home, he is pretty busy these days you can reach him in pm.

Last edited by Attila on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila.

Many say that it's cheaper and better to give files to labs to develop them.

In my countryside, there are not many good photo shops (it's a pity) and I wanted to try new roads. So, well, I'll see... Smile

I'll PM Allessandro.
Thanks again.