Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Some Provia shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:23 pm    Post subject: Some Provia shots Reply with quote

These are some shots i made earlier this year i hadn't scanned yet.. hope you like them

(click for bigger versions)

4 5

7 8

Last edited by naplam on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some very nice shoots are here! My favs are 3,5,6.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice shots and well scanned...

BTW, which scanner are you using?.

Regards.

Jes.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesito wrote:
Really nice shots and well scanned...

BTW, which scanner are you using?.

Regards.

Jes.

the same one you've recently acquired Wink the V350. I usually uncheck all the processing options in the epson software, scan at 2400 dpi and then reduce the image to 1800 px wide (the image tends to be soft otherwise) and apply some usm sometimes.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! Slides #4 and #6 are especially beautiful. Good work, man!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, especially colors, just awesome!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree; the colors are outstanding. Lovely shots, too.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you guys. i have some more photos i'll post next week i've been quite "busy" with my vacations Wink

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

naplam wrote:

the same one you've recently acquired Wink the V350. I usually uncheck all the processing options in the epson software, scan at 2400 dpi and then reduce the image to 1800 px wide (the image tends to be soft otherwise) and apply some usm sometimes.

Thanks for the clue!. I've been strongly recommended to use Vuescan, but I feel more comfortable with the Epson software. I'll try to mimic your setup. The results are really nice!.

Regards,

Jes.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did also reset all epson settings on V500 and works fine. I did try a few times Vuescan I couldn't use it.