Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Need help/info please, regarding cla's. . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:35 am    Post subject: Need help/info please, regarding cla's. . . Reply with quote

On an excursion to Toronto I managed to bag a Braun Paxette RF camera.

When I got it home I realized I needed to get a CLA done on it.

Can anybody refer a place capable of dealing with an oldie like this, preferably in North America.
If my best option is abroad can anybody share advice on this.

This is something I want a "pro" to do as I don't want to kill it Smile (I know my capabilities . . .)

Thanks in advance.

Jim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Repair will be costly, I don't know market value of this camera , might be better to look a working one. In my guess nobody will fix for less than 100 USD in USA.On abroad even if labor is less postal cost will be minimum 40 USD+labor fee. If you can't find better deal I have excellent repair man at Hungary.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flickr group might be able to help: http://www.flickr.com/groups/braunpaxette/

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What model is it and what is wrong with it?

The paxettes are not that valuable. Good working ones commonly sell for under $50 on ebay. So in most cases it will be cheaper/easier to just look for a known good one.