Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Yashica T3 Carl Zeiss T* 35mm f2.8 - Fuji Sensia 100 3.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Yashica T3 Carl Zeiss T* 35mm f2.8 - Fuji Sensia 100 3. Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This convinces me now that my copy of the T3 was a poor one. I could never get it to focus properly, and I know it's not me because I have a T5 and it gives top class results. I had wanted the T3 because of its greater light-gathering f/2.8 Tessar over the f/3.5 of the T5, and was disappointed that I simply couldn't get clear sharp colourful results. Now I know the camera must have had a focussing problem, because these T3 results above show what that little Tessar really can do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex wrote:
This convinces me now that my copy of the T3 was a poor one. I could never get it to focus properly, and I know it's not me because I have a T5 and it gives top class results. I had wanted the T3 because of its greater light-gathering f/2.8 Tessar over the f/3.5 of the T5, and was disappointed that I simply couldn't get clear sharp colourful results. Now I know the camera must have had a focussing problem, because these T3 results above show what that little Tessar really can do.

I have two T3 copies both are good as my T4 no trouble at all.