Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

PentaconSix + MC Biometar 2.8/80 [SOLD]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: PentaconSix + MC Biometar 2.8/80 [SOLD] Reply with quote

Hi, anyone interested in this middle format combo? Freshly CLAd, nice looking & fully functional ..for €100

Last edited by darmodej on Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If tested with film and works well, worth to take it. Hard to find good working one. Most of them overlap frames at least. Nice camera with a beautiful lens. This was my first camera 20 yrs before I did love it really.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed they are not that reliable, this one got CLAd a year ago or so, used it once or twice - have 2 other ones with replaced focusing screens, this one has the original one. Will shoot roll and post report.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know how it goes.... I am interested in a fully working copy of the P6 Smile

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:
Let me know how it goes.... I am interested in a fully working copy of the P6 Smile

hi, will do. did finish the roll, looked ok while shotting

btw. had to bring 3 of my Zeiss Jena lenses with auto aperture to my service friend cause of the very hot summer this year. i was told that the blades/springs in the systems are so fragile that even the evaporations from the focusing greese can block them. best solution should be to the keep the lenses switched to manual mode and half closed

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be interested in the lens alone, I live in Prague. How much would it be if you are willing to sell separately?