Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Leitz MR-Telyt-R 8/500mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Leitz MR-Telyt-R 8/500mm Reply with quote

Hi,

on the first pic you can see the STUIBENFALL - the largest waterfall in Tyrol with a height of 159 m

Pentax 200D with Tak 3.5/28mm

From the same point this pic with Leitz MR-Telyt-R 8/500 mm and some crop.

This is the way over the fall for the sunday afternoon walkers for coffee and some cake at the next cafe Wink

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fantastic landscape i like the stone arch or bridge its fantastic
great photos.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful place you take us to Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful work what you do, please put them into Digital Gallery next time. Many thanks for sharing your amazing images!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Beautiful work what you do, please put them into Digital Gallery next time. Many thanks for sharing your amazing images!

Hi Attila,

thanks for your comments and sorry - was my mistake.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolf wrote:
Attila wrote:

Hi Attila,

thanks for your comments and sorry - was my mistake.

No problem , wasn't a mistake really , just I think this is a better place for your art.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect ! -

tf