Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

helios 44M on 5DmarkII
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: helios 44M on 5DmarkII Reply with quote

hi everybody
i have a question regarding the Helios 44M and the 5DmarkII will it clear the mirror i know that orio or someone made a list but i don't find it .
also how can i test a lens to see if the mirror clear's it without damaging the mirror also i have other lenses that i wonder if they clear the mirror
a helios 40-2 and CY zeiss 50/1.4 135/2.8 and the 25/2.8

Thanks in advance everybody
wish you all the best
Catalin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: helios 44M on 5DmarkII Reply with quote

I known THIS list for 5D but I think it's actual for the 5DII too.

Giorgio

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have 44M-4 (it's pretty much your 44M but without the A/M switch), and it clears the 5DII mirror just fine. However, Helios-44-2 does not.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the reply
@ aoleg in your post you mean that the helios 40-2(85/1.5) does not clear the mirror ?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ aoleg hi i have found out that you where talking about the helios 44-2 preset Embarassed

thanks again