Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

(SOLD) Canon AF 1,8/50 MKI metal baj.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:13 pm    Post subject: (SOLD) Canon AF 1,8/50 MKI metal baj. Reply with quote

Sorry for posting a AF lens, but I really don't need it anymore. To be true, I just aquired a Elmarit-R 2,8/28 and a Vario-Sonnar 28-85 and so I can live with the items to sell.

Second item here my Canon EOS AF 1,8/50 MK I with metal thread. As I use my Planar 1,4/50 more it only fills space in the cabinet. Really mint condition without any marks and s.o. - this is the sign of non-usage Very Happy

Please PM if interested

Last edited by MF-addicted on Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the asking price? Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just looked up the bay and they start selling from 130-150 Euros. So anything around 100 Euros is acceptable for me.
Please make an offer.
And I forgot:
Postage 4 Euros within Germany (insured) and Europe 13,90 Euros (insured). Paypal + 3%
As there are requests for worldwide shipping. A registered parcel costs 15,90 Euros.

Last edited by MF-addicted on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:19 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*doh*

I had one like this which was basically functioning as paperweight and sold it for 45 EUR. Should've eBayed it Sad

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just seen one 'hidden' on an Elan go for 67 dollars on www.shopgoodwill.com... duh.. I was eating breakfast and missed my bid!

Doug

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Price update: 99 Euros

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.

Regards.

Jes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold to Jes

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Jes! everybody say that metal mount version was much better than newer plastic one

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poilu wrote:
congrats Jes! everybody say that metal mount version was much better than newer plastic one

Thanks, Poilu. I've seen the Mark II version (all plastic) broken like an egg after a small fall...

I appreciate very much to have it coming from a reliable source like Ronald. One can find cheaper ones in eBay for sure, but local reliable copies are running this price.

I need at least an AF lens for the 1Ds, (for checking, etc.) and this one may fit very well...

Thanks to Ronald!. It's a pleasure doing business with him.

Regards.

Jes.