Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] smc PENTAX-A 70-210/F4.0 - spares/repairs - FREE
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:41 am    Post subject: [SOLD] smc PENTAX-A 70-210/F4.0 - spares/repairs - FREE Reply with quote

[EDIT:] The lens has found a new home Smile
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I have an smc PENTAX-A- 70-210/F4.0 that I bought off the Internet in spur of momentary lunacy. It was described as "tatty", and it is.

The exterior shows many signs of wear and tear, but is not damaged as such.
The optics are clear and fungus-free - close to perfect, I would say.
The mechanics are defective. The lens will zoom correctly and focus, but it will not focus to infinity at 210mm, so I think that there is a mechanical problem.
The close-focus mechanism at 70mm works.
The aperture is snappy and the A-setting works.
It is supplied with unoriginal front and rear caps and in an original, but also "tatty" box.

The lens is given away for free to anyone who thinks he can repair it or use it as spare parts. However, I would like to have postage costs covered.
For practical reasons I would like to limit this offer to EU/Scandinavia. First "bidder" wins.

There is of course no guarantee of any kind.

[Please note: I am looking for a cheap Super-Takumar 50mmF1.4 with perfect aperture function, but otherwise the condition of the lens and optics is irrelevant.]

Lars Holte, DK