Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

view new post
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: view new post Reply with quote

When I click " view new post since last visit" I am sent back to the Log in ??

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

last visit is tied to user name -- login is required to use the feature...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know that. After I log in if I try to post a reply or view new post , I'm sent back to the login page?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you happen to change your cookie settings ?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some odd things going on with the MFlenses cookies - I've had them reset or expire without any explicable reason too.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I checked my cookie settings, I had to log in twice just to post this reply. I'm going to try IE see if that makes a difference???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I give up. Tried ie, checked cookies still have to log in to post. Strange after login, I'm not given the option to view new post or log out.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rick44 wrote:
I give up. Tried ie, checked cookies still have to log in to post. Strange after login, I'm not given the option to view new post or log out.

Have you deleted your temporary internet files?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Sometimes it works sometimes not, go figure. I had to log back in to post a reply, now I lost my view new post again. Oh well

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rick44 wrote:
Yes. Sometimes it works sometimes not, go figure. I had to log back in to post a reply, now I lost my view new post again. Oh well

This is a bug in phpbb2 sorry, I met with this bug mostly when my computer wake up from sleeping stage. Not always , some times.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe why sometimes it works and sometimes not??

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rick44 wrote:
Maybe why sometimes it works and sometimes not??

Yes, exactly it is buggy.