Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another micro 4/3 Lumix
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:02 pm    Post subject: Another micro 4/3 Lumix Reply with quote

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/06/rumored-micro-four-thirds-panasonic-gf1-gets-pictured/ Very Happy (looks better than the Oly version)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, nice! I wait for Samsung NX due less crop factor , but if doesn't come I will take micro 4/3.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Indeed, nice! I wait for Samsung NX due less crop factor , but if doesn't come I will take micro 4/3.

I'm with you here. Only and it's a big only. If the Register will accommodate LTM and M lenses.
Otherwise I will wait for the next Oly. Presuming it will have an EVF.
The Oly has in body IS......Pany in the lens IS.

Exciting couple of years coming up in terms of new platforms.
The announcement of the new Sony back-lit sensor is going to shake things as well.
Also what appears to be the end of the MP race and the beginning of the low noise high ISO race Cool

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
Otherwise I will wait for the next Oly. Presuming it will have an EVF.
The Oly has in body IS......Pany in the lens IS.

I read an interview somewhere with a highly-placed Olympus representative. He stated that Olympus will introduce an EVF model. However, he said nothing about when to expect it.

Now that I've used my G1 for a while I'm hooked on the µ4/3 format, and look forward to upgrading to a camera with in-body IS. I loved that feature when I used Sony DSLRs.

/Erik

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has become true http://www.dpreview.com/previews/PanasonicGF1/ with optional EVF Smile

Pity it has no in body shake reduction like the Oly ... looks much better Wink