Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flek 20/2.8MC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:42 am    Post subject: Flek 20/2.8MC Reply with quote

I had to do some house shots yesterday for web advertising. The 20mm f2.8 Flek I got from Attila proved to be the perfect lens:

Shot on a 5D MkII. The lens stands up extremely well to the 22MP full-frame sensor. There is a little CA around the edges but it isn't visible if the full-size image is viewed at 300dpi, you can only see it at 72dpi (which means that you would be printing up to 2mx1.5m before you really started to see it). The oft-praised Canon 17-40 F4L zoom is complete rubbish in comparison.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am glad you love it! Nice samples indeed! What a fantastic blue on sky!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Nice samples indeed! What a fantastic blue on sky!

I was going to say the same, what a nice blue saturation!.
The flektos are outstanding lenses, no doubt at all, all the tonalities are well caught.

Congrats, for the lens and for the good job!

Jes.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, guys. There is a little extra saturation but the Greek skies are often fantastic.