Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ready for "TAKE OFF"
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Ready for "TAKE OFF" Reply with quote

Hi,

here some pics from Innsbruck - Austria
Canon 1DsMkIII and Olympus Zuiko 2.8/24mm

Thanks for viewing and comments.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like first one pretty much , but I found need a bit more saturation. Here it is my imagine.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice shots Rolf, number 3 is my favourite.

I much prefer the original version Attila, is your monitor calibrated?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Attila,

since I have the feeling that most of the forum members prefer more natural-looking pictures I´m very carefully with too much PS. The pics were shot at high noon so totally bad light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super Tak wrote:
Nice shots Rolf, number 3 is my favourite.

I much prefer the original version Attila, is your monitor calibrated?

Not calibrated, I use default settings , my taste most of the time different than most members I like vivid colors and for example I like b&w only in very limited situation. I did take a second look on modified image too much contrast on people and grass , only sky what I like better.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes too much contrast in the foreground i think but like Rolf says i prefer more neutral contrast and colours.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very contrast images.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Super Tak

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just superb! What a view!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not calibrated, I use default settings , my taste most of the time different than most members I like vivid colors and for example I like b&w only in very limited situation. I did take a second look on modified image too much contrast on people and grass , only sky what I like better.

Sorry to stray from the topic. Attila, have you tried Fuji's Acros film? I think it is right up your alley!

What an absoultely incredible spot and subject. The clouds are perfect. I wonder if a haze filter would have reduced the bluish any?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a beautiful place Smile I think you catched the view very nice.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themoleman342 wrote:
Quote:

Sorry to stray from the topic. Attila, have you tried Fuji's Acros film? I think it is right up your alley!

What an absoultely incredible spot and subject. The clouds are perfect. I wonder if a haze filter would have reduced the bluish any?

No, I will try to take some rolls.