Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FIRST HUNTING WITH CZJ SONNAR 135 f3.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:53 pm    Post subject: FIRST HUNTING WITH CZJ SONNAR 135 f3.5 Reply with quote

here the sample, if it not good it mean the person mistake... Very Happy , lot the lenses...

dragonfly

one

weird creatures..Very Happy

and another

and another

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#4 does it for me. All nice though.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb work !

Perfect focus, great arrangement of OOF background. Or good luck, but thats something that happens to people who know what to do with it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
Superb work !

Perfect focus, great arrangement of OOF background. Or good luck, but thats something that happens to people who know what to do with it.

i say is my luck..Very Happy, coz from 10 pictures i take only 5 with focus the rest just out my luck Very Happy

zewrak wrote:
#4 does it for me. All nice though.

thx zewrak Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#2 amazing colors!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the composition best in #4, but all are fine captures really.
Maybe the water mark could have been placed on a little less obvious spot.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sven wrote:
I like the composition best in #4, but all are fine captures really.
Maybe the water mark could have been placed on a little less obvious spot.

thank for the advice, its kinda anoying me too that watermark:D Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

very fine job !!!

but the SECOND ONE -- wow! that's a magic picture!!..

please, do move the watermark somewhere to one corner .. and it'll be great Smile..

tf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work, 3 and 5 are my faves.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent series! I like lovely colors very much!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more picture from it..Very Happy

take off

cat

buterfly..Very Happy

another one..Very Happy

another ones too...Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful ones again! You are living in a photographer paradise I wish to see more and more Wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice series on the butterflies. Love the colors you produced.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Beautiful ones again! You are living in a photographer paradise I wish to see more and more Wink

thx attila, that picture took me 2 hour waiting for the buterfly to come closer to me.. Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice butterfly shots. Beautiful colours. But the cat is a little bit frightening. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still buterfly.. Very Happy

don't know the name...Very Happy

another ones...Very Happy

the last upload for to day..Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and I still like the color you produced. Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
and I still like the color you produced. Laughing

many thanks..Very Happy, btw do you have any sampel for zenit 16mm f2.8(fish eye right??), coz i found one on ebay..Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have the same lens, absolutely love it. Nice photos.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anori wrote:

btw do you have any sampel for zenit 16mm f2.8(fish eye right??), coz i found one on ebay..Very Happy

Yes, it is a fisheye. Most of the photos I took was during film days which I have not scanned. Have to check the few I took with digital camera. The fish effect no longer that great now and that is why I seldom use it nowadays.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely work, gorgeous backgrounds and catching a butterfly in flight is quite an achievement.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
anori wrote:

btw do you have any sampel for zenit 16mm f2.8(fish eye right??), coz i found one on ebay..Very Happy

Yes, it is a fisheye. Most of the photos I took was during film days which I have not scanned. Have to check the few I took with digital camera. The fish effect no longer that great now and that is why I seldom use it nowadays.

It might take a lot of searching for my fisheye photos so I went out and took some shots last night. I have posted the one I like best in http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,165441.html#165441. This lens is very useable. But as it is my first and only fisheye, I have nothing to compare it with. But at its price, you can not get wrong. The Takumar fisheye is supposed to be better, but it also cost a bit more and it is also not so easy to locate one.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
my_photography wrote:
anori wrote:

It might take a lot of searching for my fisheye photos so I went out and took some shots last night. I have posted the one I like best in http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic,p,165441.html#165441. This lens is very useable. But as it is my first and only fisheye, I have nothing to compare it with. But at its price, you can not get wrong. The Takumar fisheye is supposed to be better, but it also cost a bit more and it is also not so easy to locate one.

nice shot!
i love it, i love the composition and nice rendering colour Very Happy , btw thanks a lot for your effort guys.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another sampel...Very Happy, and i hope you not boring with my picture guys..Very Happy..Very Happy
still buterfly, the same buterfly but differnt day..Very Happy

my dog chino, i toke when he still sleeping..Very Happy

and this one the same picture but i convert it to B/W

another buterfly..Very Happy

and this is the last one for to day...hes hiding hes face just when i press the shutter.Very Happy