Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sisters. Super Takumar 55/1.8 & Super Takumar 85/1.9
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Sisters. Super Takumar 55/1.8 & Super Takumar 85/1.9 Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great shots, especially the monochrome ones. I'm not too sure about the colour temperature of the top two, they look a bit too blue on my screen.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulC wrote:
Great shots, especially the monochrome ones. I'm not too sure about the colour temperature of the top two, they look a bit too blue on my screen.

Yah, its intentional though, they wanted the crossprocessed look. Smile

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice shots. Dunno if I am so fond of the blue postprocessing thing on number 4 or 5, but they are really nice portraits.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Johanna wrote:
Really nice shots. Dunno if I am so fond of the blue postprocessing thing on number 4 or 5, but they are really nice portraits.

Yeah, I have all black and white versions of them too. Just making more selections for them Wink.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Larger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely photos of the sisters. I especially like #4 (set 1) and #1 (set 2). Both happens to be the blue photos.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like these also the blue is like the old cyanotypes.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the comments. This is probably the last ill post

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, didn't se that you posted here too Smile I like them all, but think 1 and 2 is my favorites. The picture with the car feels both classic and new for some reason.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prometheus wrote:
Ah, didn't se that you posted here too Smile I like them all, but think 1 and 2 is my favorites. The picture with the car feels both classic and new for some reason.

Probably the mix of old vehicle and retro-style processing with modern fashions and hairstyles.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulC wrote:
Prometheus wrote:

Probably the mix of old vehicle and retro-style processing with modern fashions and hairstyles.

Yah thats what we said, we should have gotten dresses. But i had room for only 4 more images, it wasnt planned at all Wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally gorgeous, sister lenses and sister humans... The clarity is wonderful, yet you favor the feminine in a fem-approved manner Smile

The x-processed muscle car is fab, I love the vintage look