Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sigma Non-APO 400mm f/5.6 "A" Lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Sigma Non-APO 400mm f/5.6 "A" Lens Reply with quote

Loaned to me by a friend this 400mm does a pretty good job. A manual focus non-APO "A" lens but it is fairly light weight and compact for the focal length.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had this lens for a short while I think a good lens. +1 to your opinion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:

Thanks Attila. I had bid on this lens and told my friend I had bid on it....His wife decided to get it for him and bid a bit higher than me and won it for him. Ticked me off at the time but in the end I'm glad he got it. I do like it but I would rather borrow it than own it. LOL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Dawg wrote:
Attila wrote:

Thanks Attila. I had bid on this lens and told my friend I had bid on it....His wife decided to get it for him and bid a bit higher than me and won it for him. Ticked me off at the time but in the end I'm glad he got it. I do like it but I would rather borrow it than own it. LOL

Lol! I have a few long lens like this and I used them perhaps once... so not really necessary indeed except if you have great wild life environment around you. This sigma shorter and lightest from all of them fill like a 300mm lens. You friend made a good deal if need for him. Sigma has a similar lens marked with MC black one , that is crappy.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a lot of wild life around the place so I have a lot of long lenses. The best I have though is a zoom lens...The Sigma 50-500 f/5.6 "Bigma".

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Bigma is pretty good one around 400-450mm