Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

[SOLD] Two 135mm f/2.5 S-M-C Takumars
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:38 pm    Post subject: [SOLD] Two 135mm f/2.5 S-M-C Takumars Reply with quote

I'm selling two 135mm f/2.5 S-M-C Takumars. Both are the desirable 6-element version (#43812 engraved on the A/M switch).

#1: Used, but with case, correct caps and lens hood. As usually with Takumars it's in a fantastic mechanical shape. Clean and snappy diaphragm, smooth focusing. Optically 100%, it was always protected with a filter. A great user. 80 EUROS

#2: Externally in a bit better condition than #1, but this one has taken a dive so it landed on the front part of the lens and the filter thread got damaged. The hood does screw in however, but not 100%. There's also some play in focusing (when you suddenly go from one direction to another; other than that it's smooth). Clean optically and snappy diaphragm. 35 EUROS

I'll post pictures of the items and sample pictures tonight.

Last edited by Spotmatic on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both lenses are reserved through this forum Smile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was fast!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Wow, that was fast!

Good bargains like these rare wait too long.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my_photography wrote:
Wow, that was fast!

Agree ... Didn't even got the time to read the thread, and i'm here almost every day Embarassed ...

Will have to wait a bit more to get a 135/2.5 ...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm specialized in a fast turnover when buying and selling lenses. Very Happy

Just finished the pictures for the prospective buyers. I'll only post them here if the buyers allow me to Wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ladies and gentlemen, the lenses have been sold. Thank you for your interest! Very Happy