Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 35-210mm f3.5-4.2 - nice
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 35-210mm f3.5-4.2 - nice Reply with quote

I took this all in one 26A model to France just recently and found it very pleasant to use, if a little (alright, quite a bit!) bulky and heavy.

Quality seems to be good at both ends and the macro function is very useful indeed! I spent the day in Cognac with just this and a Tamron SP 17mm (photos to come!) attached to my Sony a100. Bokeh is quite nice, sharpness OK but there was some slight fringing in the bright sunshine.

All photos resized from RAW with some exposure adjustment and 30% unsharp mask where necessary.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pics Shrek !

This Tammy seems good to me.
I was kindly surprised by the Tamron 80-210mm I recently received. Quite sharp at every aprture and length.

Bonne nuit and don't drink too much Fine Champagne from Cognac. Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful samples! Congrats! This is one of the few Tamron what I never had, seems worth to keep it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, I was surprised given the range of this lens! Camera took a bit of a battering from the combine harvester, even though I was quite a distance away, there was so much stuff in the air!! Thank God for rocket blowers Wink

Olivier - that region of France has me now hooked on Pineau! I want to go back and get some more! Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great shots! look a handy lens for travel with nice colors

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice colors good shots!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic results, eps. if we consider the wide zoom range!

There are some really usable zoom lenses on the market.