Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: 3x Olympus Stylus Infinity cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:28 pm    Post subject: FS: 3x Olympus Stylus Infinity cameras Reply with quote

I have 3 of these cameras to go to good (better? Laughing ) homes. They feature a minimum focus distance of about 1ft/.3m Surprised Very nice! DX-coded cassettes are what they use to set ISO, otherwise they revert to ISO 100.

They are all equipped with the 35mm f/3.5 AF lenses, not the Zuiko versions like the XA-series. Good nonetheless, just ask Bill (katastrofo). These are NOT the Epic ones. I finally found an Epic so I'm going to keep it.

2 have the Quart Date function (can be disabled) and have bronze-colored buttons. The non-QD version has silver. I also have 2 long, thin, OEM Oly straps. If you want one with your cam, let me know. All 3 have batteries that work but don't know how long they will last.

ALL lenses are clear, scratch-free, and function well.

Cam #1:
Non-quartz version. Very good shape overall with only some "plastic scuffs" on the film door and near the tripod hole which are unnoticeable.

Cam #2:
QD version. Name on the front clamshell is faded. Scuffs are most in number than #1 and the viewfinder has dust, but not obtrusively. Definitely still usable.

Cam #3:
QD version. Most scuffs of all of em, definitely in "user" condition. Top, front part of the clamshell is cracked but not broken and still works fine. Just be careful when opening and closing it.

Prices:
Not sure really. Maybe...
#1 $20
#2 $10
#3 $5

Plus actual shipping to your destination.

If you need pics, let me know. They all look the same Cool

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prices too high or no interest? Even though there's no manual control, you can still enjoy using them by concentrating on composition. Full Frame in your pocket! Razz