Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Nikkor 28mm 2.8 AIs test shots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:22 pm    Post subject: Nikkor 28mm 2.8 AIs test shots Reply with quote

So I just got the Nikkor 28/2.8 with hopes of using it as my traveling wider angle lens instead of the Canon 24/1.4L which is a touch big and heavy.. So last night I went out to take some shots when the sun was going down. Not a bad little lens. I need to play with it a bit more to get more comfortable with it, but I think it will work out nicely.

J

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If closest focus distance is 20cm that is well known lens from Nikkor as a great wide angle lens. Keep coming your pictures I like them I am curious also for your Canon if MF lens.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it is the 20cm mfd lens, so hopefully it will pan out to be a real keeper. Unfortunately my canon is the EF mount autofocuse mark 1 version of the lens, not the fd mount manual version. Such is life.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be ery happy with the nikkor. Try it our focused close as well - quite en eye-opener.

patrickh

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duckmancgy have you done any post processing for this photos?
I like colors very much.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks mist, they are both blended shots.
I tried using filters, but have they didn't really help much. Rolling Eyes
It was still over exposing the sky, I blame the XTi, but my wife won't let me get a replacement... Wink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooo .... wait a sec ... my wife does the same for me!
It looks like they both finished the "How to manipulate your husband" courses. Laughing