Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zuiko 1.4/50 and... I appologize - Canon 1.2/85L2
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Zuiko 1.4/50 and... I appologize - Canon 1.2/85L2 Reply with quote

Finally got Zuiko 1.4/50. Before I discovered Zuiko 1.8/50, cheap and incredibly well perform lens. I gave up Pentax K10D (now my son is trying to learn how to take pictures) and now I am struggling (still try to get "how to") with Canon system - 5Dm2.
Zuiko is a killer lens. I do not see any cons. But as I wrote before, I am not advanced photographer.

The following picture is made using AF lens. Canon EF 1.2/85 L II. I know that it is "against internal forum policy" but I wanted to show this one here, very special place to introduce new photos. This photo wasn't publish yet. I show it to 3 of my friend. I took it last Friday. I tried to convert it to old fashioned, analog one.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can confirm YES! I did best picture in my life with Zuiko 1.4. Congrats!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes it's an amazing lens, small and very bright. I don't use it much though, now that i have some m42's and other, but the combo om2n/Zuiko is a killer

great shots i like the life in the concert one

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super photos - not advanced photographer?!! Shocked Confused I shudder to think what you'd make if you were Smile

I have both 1.4 and 1.8, unfortunately my 1.4 has a lazy aperture... but these are truly excellent lenses.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree with Nesster and superb shots! I have the 1.8/50 and some other Zuikos, need to use them more.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wonderful Voytek. Show us some more

patrickh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all - you've made my day, but I think that you overestimated me.
Older samples with Pentax K10D and M42 lenses:
Polaris 1.8/135 @1.8

Flektogon 2.8/20 @2.8

Aetna Rokunon 2.5/35 @2.5