Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zenith 16mm Fisheye
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:13 am    Post subject: Zenith 16mm Fisheye Reply with quote

Here is a shot with the fisheye which I did last night:

The white balance might be a bit out though. Any suggestion?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some background:

Shot this handheld with my A700. I intentionally set the ISO to 3200 as this is suppose to be the worst ISO for my camera and Sony is never famous for its high level ISO.

Noise reduction (NR) was turned off. Thanks for V4 firmware, we are now able to do that for A700. Shot in RAW. When I did my conversion, I also did not use any NR software/filter.

I think the white balance (WB) is a bit out. I am still struggling to get accurate WB with the DSLR. Maybe it is because my LCD is not calibrated. This is another reason why I do not post my photos.

This is my first photo post on this forum (actually on the web). Welcome any suggestion to improve my skills/photos. Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it!
I would have put some more space on the bottom side and cut a little the top, but this is a matter of personal taste.
Nice work, I look forward to see more of your shots!

Regards,

Jes.