Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

two views - Neopan 100, 4490, two cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:55 am    Post subject: two views - Neopan 100, 4490, two cameras Reply with quote

These were done in a non-ideal situation - I didn't have a tripod, I had the fixed idea that I was going to keep the yellow filters on the lenses, was shooting Neopan 100 on both cameras, it was pretty shady by the river. So sharpness isn't what it could be. These were at 1/30 sec or so.

Both Diacord and Yashica TL Electro-X w/ S-M-C Takumar 3.5/28mm had yellow filters, obviously the 28 is wide angle... equivalent Neopan in both cameras, the 35mm was my first home developed film in 30 years, the 120 was the second Wink in T-max both. Both scanned via Epson 4490, auto exposure. Some curves and toning - and dust spotting - in photoshop.

So not strictly a comparison for technical reasons, more for impressionistic....

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking at both together, my choice is the Diacord shot. It's a better comp
too, IMO.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the second with this hand look alike tree. Good dark rendition, overall a nice development, i tried this film once , it give good details.

for a 1/30 its not so blurred