Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Tamron SP 2.5/180mm - SOLD
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Tamron SP 2.5/180mm - SOLD Reply with quote

These don't show up often so might be interesting to some of you. And having bought a lens from KEH before in Excellent condition, this is probably almost like new looking.

http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductDetail.aspx?groupsku=TL069990466920&brandcategoryname=35MM&Mode=&item=0&ActivateTOC2=&ID=32&BC=TL&BCC=1&CC=6&CCC=2&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=

Last edited by shadows on Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For good copy average price is $400+

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine was Eu 200,- (including original box + pouch).

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rense wrote:

I wish I had known more about mf lenses when I was still living in Holland,eh, could have got that really nice deal.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rense wrote:
I was writing about "street" price not about exceptions. Here we have everyday examples that is possible to buy items below average price

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Voytek + 1

This lens is high priced lens all time and very easy to sell if you change your mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's gone, any of you guys took it?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own a copy of this lens. I had a notification request on this lens just to see what they were asking for it but it sold by the time I got the notification. Very Happy

Does anyone know what it sold for?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was 375$ cant remember for sure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it better than Contax Sonnar T* 180/2.8? I paid way less than that for mine... Also, how does it compare to Nikkor*ED 180/2.8?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't have neither Sonnar nor Nikkor but in my opinion Tamron on Pentax is a very good performer. I know that Attila has (had) this lens and wasn't happy with but I like it very much.

No sharpening was done and all pictures were taken @2.5

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aoleg wrote:
Is it better than Contax Sonnar T* 180/2.8? I paid way less than that for mine... Also, how does it compare to Nikkor*ED 180/2.8?

Here is the comparison of it and the Nikkor ED etc. You may have already seen this.

http://www.adaptall-2.com/lenses/63B.html

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blue wrote:
aoleg wrote:

Here is the comparison of it and the Nikkor ED etc. You may have already seen this.

http://www.adaptall-2.com/lenses/63B.html

Never seen it! Quite an interesting optical construction, as I see. It's supposed to be sharper than the Contax probably, but about on par with Nikkor*ED.