Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

REFLEXON SPEZIAL 135/2.8 TELEPHOTO M42 LENS
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: REFLEXON SPEZIAL 135/2.8 TELEPHOTO M42 LENS Reply with quote

This is my first post. Sorry if you find my question "insulting" for all of you high end manual lens users. Embarassed

Could you please tell me more about this lens?
Looks like there is nothing on the Web. It's very cheap and I would like to give it a try on my Canon. I wish I can afford Zeiss (but I am working on it).
Cheers,

Zoran

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Zoran,

welcome here in this friendly forum.

perhaps you have a picture of this lens ?

I have a REVUENON-SPECIAL 2.8/135 in my little collection. May be thats the same manufacturer. This lens is not the best (sharpness, mainly bokeh etc.) Price - I believe more than 20 $ is too much.

Rolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rolf for your response.
Here is the picture:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your lens is this?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zniv/2613863764/in/set-72157605606158976/

I think is nice that you have something not very common. Everybody run for big items. Even if it's cheap could bring you something back. Experience for example ...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haev a Hanimar like that which is extremely good...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A bad 135 mm lens?

Very, very difficult.

Rino.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
A bad 135 mm lens?

Very, very difficult.

Yet possible Smile I've had a couple bad 135's. Well, rather, they produce that sort of 'vintage' images full of all sorts of aberrations. Apparently, they were never designed to be used with color photography.