Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I'm in love . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: I'm in love . . . Reply with quote

Finally got shooting with the Hassy, and I'm loving it Very Happy
The more I shoot the more "natural" it feels - this is also probably due to its design. The weight and balance is excellent and the optics . . .

I am starting to believe that the reason why the square format is so magical - is because of the reversed image. I think it is like the exercises used to harness the right side of the brain - one is taught to first draw upside down to condition yourself to use the creative side of your brain.

To show how I've dove in is the acquisition of an extra film back to allow me to run colour and B+W. Since I got tired of using my slr as a light meter, with slightly off results - I now have the Hassy knob with meter. Both items were bought from KEH.

When I finally get those negs scanned I'll post them.

Jim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim,

We look forward to see your Hassie samples Smile

Regards,

Jes.