Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

need a fed or zorki
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:53 pm    Post subject: need a fed or zorki Reply with quote

hate to put a plea here as well as the marketplace.
ebay has no bargains except for high-postage gambles to fsu states.
if you want to let go of a solid working fsu body, let me know.
thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I'd be willing to part with my Fed-3, though I'd want to sell the two lenses as well in the bargain. It's a good body, I bought it from a Ukranian camera repair guy at the local camera show... needs to be in the bottom bit of its case though, for it has no strap lugs and can leak a bit of light without the case. The other personality quirk it has: it squeaks when advancing film, not always, and more with 36 exposure rolls.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh, man. what two lenses? and what is the source of the leak? bottom plate seals?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jupiter-12

Industar-61

never did go looking for the leak as I use the case and it solved the problem.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that is a beautiful sample and 2 excellent lenses, but that would be too much cash, i reckon. the j-12 is worth more than just about any fsu body, and it won't work on my bessa. you could probably sell that rig for a good price on rangefinderforum because of the fsu contest that will start may 1. i could trade stuff, but i imagine you have more stuff than you need ...
thanks,
paul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I IM'd you... I'm not on rf forum, it's one of those things where I got stuck in the registration... What's the contest?

oh never mind, Embarassed I am on there. Laughing got too many damn camera things.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, the rf site had issues with my yahoo account, so i had to open a gmail account in order to register. strange, eh? Rolling Eyes