Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Altix -n with Tessar 50mm and Telefogar 90mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Altix -n with Tessar 50mm and Telefogar 90mm Reply with quote

Hello,

I bought this camera as little shooter with interchangeable lenses but I only run 2 rolls through it since I didn't got used to guesstimating the distance.

To make some space on the cupboard I am going to sell the camera with the two lenses. Before putting it to ebay I am asking here if someone is interested.

Camera and lenses are in good condition and fully functional. All shutter speeds are running - even the long times seem to be allright. Lenses are in very good condition - glass is clean without fungus, scratches or something like this. Aperture is working as it should.

I am asking for 50EUR + shipping for the camera with the two lenses.

Greetings
Tobias

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot the picture:

[/img]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ianus.

What mount is this ? M42 ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, it has own Altix bayonet mount.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Attila for replying.

The Altix is a viewfinder camera not a SLR. It has its own bayonet (which looks a bit like a shrunken Pentacon six mount As far as I can tell there were 6 lenses available.

There is a German collector site:
http://spehr-naumburg.com/kameras/index.html

or a site in English
http://www.retrography.com/altix.htm

with more information

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the answers.
So, I won't be interested.

Thanks again. Smile