Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

M42 Short Zoom
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: M42 Short Zoom Reply with quote

Hi Guys. I 've had some time on my hands due to a layoff from work. I have been going through
my stuff, deciding what I really want to keep and what can go. Here's one that goes. It's a
CPC Phase 2 CCT 28-50mm zoom, f 3.5-4.5. It's about the size of a Yashica/Mamiya/Ricoh/Chinon
55mm f 1.4 and is M42 screw mount. I am fairly sure it was manufactured by Cima Kogaku (Cimko).
Physically it seems pretty nice. All metal, two touch zoom/focus, 55mm filter ring and everything
works smoothly. Some slight marks at the front element. A little dust inside.
This lens must be about 25 years old but could almost pass for new. Diaphragm works perfectly.

I know how much many of you like to try different and oddball lenses. It'll make a good tinker toy.
For full framers it goes from a useful wideangle to normal. For the crop sensor crowd it goes from
normal to useful portrait length. It focuses to 1.7 feet/ .5 meter. The mount comes off fairly easily via
four screws at the back if you want to convert it to manual diaphragm operation.

It's going to weigh about a pound packaged and ready to go. It ships from US Zip 32958.
I can probably cipher out how to get it to Canada and perhaps UK/Europe. Price is $10.00
plus postage. US Postal money order and Pay-Pal accepted. Please PM me if interested.
Thanks for looking.

Bill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still for sale.