Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

"New" cam?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:15 pm    Post subject: "New" cam? Reply with quote

Click here to see on Ebay Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming out of China, I'd believe it Wink

And I wouldn't be surprised if there was a market for such el-cheapo film cam, especially among the "toy camera" crowd in Japan and elsewhere. After all, Holgas and Dianas can be had for "New" right? Wink

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That one actually is already an antique, and collected and used by some of the fun/toy camera crowd (as obvious by that ebay sale where somebody with a Bessa-carrying girlfriend is selling them new and not altogether cheap). They must be around since the eighties. The Chinese camera industry has long gone on to assemble the current Nikon and Canon top models...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: Re: "New" cam? Reply with quote

Hmmm

I wonder if it would work with my new photographic process I have developed, for use in areas where excess temperature on digital sensors or lack of batteries make digital impossible.. I am calling this process, where silver salts are laid down on an acetate base... film..

Do you think that it might catch on? Feedback welcome..

PS Screw that piece of junk - I want the camera the girl's holding in photo three.. that looks much nicer!

Doug.

quote="LucisPictor"]Click here to see on Ebay Wink[/quote]