Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Bungy Jumping
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:25 pm    Post subject: Bungy Jumping Reply with quote

Hi,

when I come back from Italy I had a short stop at this point.

On the first pic you will see the Europa bridge which is a part of the Brenner motorway between Austria and Italy. This bridge is one of the highest bridges in Europe with a height of 190 meters.

If you like you can have a Bungee Jump as a special "kick" from this bridge (see pic 2). Unfortunately I had only the 135 mm Jupiter-11A and the 28 mm Tak with me.

Pentax K200D and Tak 3.5/28mm

Pentax K200D and Jupiter-11A 4/135mm

Thanks for viewing and any comments.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice photos.
Rolf, have you jumped from there? Shocked

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mist wrote:
Nice photos.
Rolf, have you jumped from there? Shocked

No, not this time ... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Earnestly - I never would do this. This would be one of the thrills in my life I could really waive.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, jumping off high things with a bit of rubber strapped to my ankle is not my cup of tea. Good images though.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

martinsmith99 wrote:
Yup, jumping off high things with a bit of rubber strapped to my ankle is not my cup of tea. Good images though.

I agree, Martin. I can't quite see any reasoning for tempting any kind of problem that could cost a life. All it takes is one little bit of human error, or equipment error. Just not for me, I'd rather take my chances in other ways and with not such a horrific outcome if something goes wrong. And if a person did this enough times, something WILL eventually go wrong.