Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Minolta equipment [SOLD]
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:29 pm    Post subject: Minolta equipment [SOLD] Reply with quote

Hi all.

As i bought another boy and its lens ( Contax 139 and Planar ) one body an its equipment has to go. After some hesitation it'll be the X700 and its lenses.

So for sell are :

- Minolta X700 body and original strap ( on the pix its not the original of course , its the one currently used )
- MD 1.4/50mm both original caps
- MD 135mm/2.8 caps ^

Body is ok, i got it in January, seals are ok, there is a minor 1mm mark on the memo holder, screen is an all matte which i've changed from the original. All functions well, but the compensation button and iso are stucked at 200 iso. In fact i've opened the lever thingie and must have not remounted it correclty that's why its stucked on purpose. Easily fixable i guess.

Lenses : clean as i take care of, no marks on both glass, a minor mark on the 135mm just to say, some dust inside. Those are Rokkor X's by the way.

130€ for the whole package, shipping would be 18€ to UE and UK, 28€ for USA, insured. PM for those interested.

I also have the adapter for M42 lenses with it. Forgot to mention.