Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Contax 167MT with D-7 databack
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Contax 167MT with D-7 databack Reply with quote

I've finally got something native to put my Zeiss glass on - Contax 167MT. A great camera from what I can tell. The only issue I am having is that it came with the D-7 databack but no instructions (not even on the Internet), and I have no idea how to set it up. I've replaced the batteries and now "Print" and "86 1 1" are blinking, but no matter which buttons I press in what combination, I can't change it. It only sometimes switches between 5 Memo records that supposedly I could type in as well, if only I knew how to do that. Please help!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've figured that out. The problem was that I have put int CR2032 batteries that have the same diameter and voltage but are more thick than the CR2025 that were in the databack before. For some reason the databack did not like my new batteries (although it would still turn on). I have put back one of them and now I can set everything with the combination of Mode, Set, Select buttons and arrows. Will need to buy fresh CR2025's though.