Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Fujinon 50mm 1.4 EBC (Photos)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:19 pm    Post subject: Fujinon 50mm 1.4 EBC (Photos) Reply with quote

I just revieved a copy of this lens. I havent had time to take many shots yet, but here are a few from the garden.

Typical EBC... Very Happy NICE GLASS

second exposure

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice close up detail.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schnauzer wrote:
Nice close up detail.

Hi,
Thanks for taking a look. I really havent tested this lens yet. I just wanted to post a few quick samples from the yard. I like what I see so far. To be honest, Im expecting this lens to shine. Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks very promising!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superb samples. Congratulations for the great lens.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The second picture exploits the shallow DoF best, I think. Very nice!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It could be one of the best "modern" M42 lenses in the 50mm range. Very interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, very nice pics.

The lens is a fujica, and EBC (9 or 11 layers or so). A bit warm, like the 1,8/55 EBC.

Compared both 1,4 (SMC vs. EBC) Which win? Both are greats lenses.

Rino.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

estudleon wrote:
Nice, very nice pics.

The lens is a fujica, and EBC (9 or 11 layers or so). A bit warm, like the 1,8/55 EBC.

Compared both 1,4 (SMC vs. EBC) Which win? Both are greats lenses.

Rino.

Thanks everyone for taking a look.

The Takumar lenses are very nice, I own a handful. We see all kinds of test shots from the Taks and we all hold them with high regard. We dont see enough of the Fujinon EBC glass on these boards. These lenses have a huge cult following and have built up some what of a LEGEND status. And rightly so...

I like my EBC glass a bit more than my Tak glass.

I have the 55 1.8 Tak, it's a nice lens but my EBC seems a bit more sharp. Shocked We could do some comparisons to find the truth. I'm sure many would be surprised by the results.

The bokeh is on the same level as the Tak, smooth and sweet.

I dont have the Tak 1.4 so I cant make a call on these two. I would expect the same results.