Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Zuiko 2/28mm for $119
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 pm    Post subject: Zuiko 2/28mm for $119 Reply with quote

There one available at KEH, rated UG. Having bought a CZ with BGN rating which is most likely be called excellent at the 'bay, I would not hesitate in getting this one (had I not already have it). And remember, KEH has superb return policy.

http://www.keh.com/OnLineStore/ProductDetail.aspx?groupsku=OM060000026250&brandcategoryname=35MM&Mode=&item=0&ActivateTOC2=&ID=27&BC=OM&BCC=1&CC=6&CCC=2&BCL=&GBC=&GCC=

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that KEH is fantastic, especially with its grading policy - But I'd still be weary of UG-rated items without knowing how ugly. I would call first and see if I can't find out exactly what's wrong with it before buying.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting and cheap.
By coincidence I took a zuiko 2/24 from KEH in UG condition cheeeeep!
It has 3 deep "digs" in the glass.
They assured me I could return it and it is a late model.
When it arrived the I painted those marks black and compared with a mint one (now in the bag of a fellow member here). There is no difference if I use a hood.
For those looking to get high end user glass Cheap....KEH is super Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off-topic: Andy, have you tried using the Zuiko glass on your M-bodies?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I have not. Was not aware of an adapter but, I don't see why not.
I did buy a C/Y to M adapter.
Tried it out with the D21 and D18 before I sold it.
I'll be posting a comparison off 21mm lenses both reflex and RF shot on the MCool in a few weeks.
Leaving for a 2 or 3 week adventure tomorrow.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't hesistate with a "BGN" listing at KEH --- I've bought two in the past and all they needed were basic CLA to get them spic and span, but I gotta say, "UG" label scares me Very Happy Especially since you could probably snatch one of these for a little over double that price on the 'Bay for, at least what will be listed as, a good copy.

Then again, KEH does have a good return policy (which I've never used so don't know first hand)...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
No I have not. Was not aware of an adapter but, I don't see why not.

I was not aware of it too until I see this image below. He called this collection TriOMar, which I thought is pretty creative and funny. I think B&H has the adapter on special order.

Looking at this, really makes me want to get a M-body.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TriOMar? Great!! Very Happy
Amazing that you can use those lenses on an M8.