Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Sale: Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm /f2.8, Tair-3 PhS 300mm f/4.5
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 pm    Post subject: Sale: Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm /f2.8, Tair-3 PhS 300mm f/4.5 Reply with quote

1. Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm f/2.8 (m42) ($235 + shipping) [Available]

2. Photosniper Tair-3 PhS 300mm f/4.5 in M42 mount ($135 + shipping) [Available]

Complete package in picture as shown
Picture from original owner
Lens barrel has few marks not shown on picture
minor cosmetic

Shipping & Handling

• actual shipping charge using USPS priority, will request for insured shipping to be safe at buyer's cost.
  • paypal and money order welcome, subject to paypal fee.
  • Item from USA, oversees will have heavy weight to deal with in shipping fee and insurance.
  • Tracking in lower 48 US states. Actual shipping will be charged.
  • please check on my feedbacks in PentaxForums Marketplace and buy with confidence

Last edited by hintheman on Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 pm; edited 4 times in total

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both are excellent lenses , highly recommended!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note... I have purchased lenses from Hin, and he is a great forum member and seller. Exactly as described, shipped fast and packed perfectly.
In fact one of my favorite lenses is his old Jupiter 9.... thanks again Hin.

Buy with confidence...

I would love that 180mm if I could afford it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Both are excellent lenses , highly recommended!

Thank you Attila. Both are nice lens that I learned from mflenses forum and others. Not much interest is shown, I might keep it myself. It is the excess lens that leave me all the quilt feeling in buying too much that drive me to sell the old lens.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gus Helios wrote:
Just a note... I have purchased lenses from Hin, and he is a great forum member and seller. Exactly as described, shipped fast and packed perfectly.
In fact one of my favorite lenses is his old Jupiter 9.... thanks again Hin.

Buy with confidence...

I would love that 180mm if I could afford it.

Thank you Gus for the recommendation! I finally have some product shots of Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 180mm f/2.8 in M42 mount. The lens comes with a Pentaxcon6 to M42 mount adapter already mounted.

with hood and cap

without hood

at f/5.6

More in this Photo Set in Flickr