Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Flektogon 65mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena, Pentacon Six
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 pm    Post subject: Flektogon 65mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena, Pentacon Six Reply with quote

Lahnet's camera not mine, he allow me to test after maintenance, many thanks Henrik!

Last edited by Attila on Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I'm looking for a decent copy of the 65/2.8 for a decent price. I purchased a P6 kit on Ebay the other day that had this, a 120/2.8 and an 80/2.8, but while the other two lenses looked fine (after a thourough CLA, I might add), the 65/2.8 was full of light scratches/wipe marks on the front element, causing quite a bit of contrast loss, so I gave it away Sad

They're rare enough that when you see one on Ebay, they tend to go for a slightly elevated price. One day.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Flktogon 65mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena, Pentacon Six Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Lahnet's camera not mine, he allow me to test after maintenance, many thanks Henrik!

Attila, I am looking forward to seeing your tested photos..... Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rawhead wrote:
Nice! I'm looking for a decent copy of the 65/2.8 for a decent price. I purchased a P6 kit on Ebay the other day that had this, a 120/2.8 and an 80/2.8, but while the other two lenses looked fine (after a thourough CLA, I might add), the 65/2.8 was full of light scratches/wipe marks on the front element, causing quite a bit of contrast loss, so I gave it away Sad

They're rare enough that when you see one on Ebay, they tend to go for a slightly elevated price. One day.

Rare lens I found only 3-4 copies under yrs locally.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Flktogon 65mm f2.8 Carl Zeiss Jena, Pentacon Six Reply with quote

djmike wrote:
Attila wrote:

Attila, I am looking forward to seeing your tested photos..... Laughing

Thanks! Wish me good weather Wink