Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

2 M42 screwmount lens for sale !
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: 2 M42 screwmount lens for sale ! Reply with quote

1. Beroflex Auto W.W. 28mm f-2.8

This is mint lens. No fungus or scratches to the optics. Almost brand new. It comes with front and rear caps. Price tag - USD$55

2. Used condition Soligor 35mm f-3.5. There is some light usual wear on the body but optics is clear of fungus. $50

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy to see the Beroflex samples.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReiLord wrote:
I'd be happy to see the Beroflex samples.

hi ReiLord,

This lens at wide open, it is soft but will be sharp after stop down. I am open for discussion and negoiations if you are interested. It brand new, did not used it, and need sell it to fund myself. Embarassed

wide open

stop down

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the photos. Can You tell me what do You mean "stop down"? What apertures were used taking these photos?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReiLord wrote:
Thanks for the photos. Can You tell me what do You mean "stop down"? What apertures were used taking these photos?

1 click stop, it shows f4.