Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Mir-1 +1B/Vs from different factories
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Mir-1 +1B/Vs from different factories Reply with quote

Does anyone know if there are any comparative differences between the Mir 1s and Mir 1B/Vs coming from the various factories that produced them? I know Kmz, Valdai, Vologda (which was reputedly a subsidiary of valdai), and Zomz produced one or the other at one point in time. From what I've heard Kmz may not have really produced them, they might have outsourced and assembled them later with their nameplate. But who knows? Obviously they all follow the same scheme. But are there any impressions or overall consensus about which might be better?
This is sort of one of those questions that everyone has a different opinion on. I don't know if the issue has been raised here before, if it has I apologize. I know it has for the Helios 44-2. Any thoughts would be much appreciated!

~Marc

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine is a 93 Vologda version m42, I had an earlier 83? Valdai version at one point, and I couldn't see any discernable difference between the 2. I've heard the m39 versions are supposed to be better but have no experience of this, I find the 93 version I have to be fine. Very Happy