Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

For big hands: Leica R8 and motor.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:41 pm    Post subject: For big hands: Leica R8 and motor. Reply with quote

Hi everybody,

after thinking for a long time I have finally overcome my desire to fondle this marvellous camera for the rest of my life, as I hardly use it anymore.
For film I still have my Zorki 4.The Leica R8 is perfectly suited to my big hands and I think it is the best camera body I ever had my fingers around. For smaller hands it might be too big.

It is black, the serial number is 2433980, and it comes in the original case with booklet and everything.
Leica CS checked it in September 2005, exchanged the electric circuits, repaired the shutter button, cleaned it, checked everything and adjusted the light-meter (document available).
It is in very good condition, there are only a few light fingernail-marks on the front, where the DOF-lever is pressed down. Everbody interested is welcome to my place Frankfurt/Main and have a look at it.
I checked the prices on Ebay Germany, and think 550€ is a reasonable price. If I don't sell it here, I'll keep it.

I also have a motor (not the winder), which was once owned by a professional photographer. The bottom shows some signs of use, it still works perfectly. It comes in the two original boxes with the manual, one box for the motor, one for the charger. Camera and motor worked together flawlessly for about 4 years. I'm asking for 300€, and I won't haggle over both prices. I will sell both items separately.

Paypal is +3%, as this seems to be normal here, postage is extra. I'll try to find the cheapest and safest way.If you have any proposals, please let me know.

Thomas