Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

mirage 135mm 2.8 any info?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 10:32 am    Post subject: mirage 135mm 2.8 any info? Reply with quote

can't seem to find any info on one of these guys and saw it at a pawn shop for $10 and thinking of grabbing it. but trying to figure out if it is worth it here as I don't have a compatible camera and so would need some sort of adaptor for my XSI to get the lens on there. I believe it is a k mount and from what it sounds like should be easy enough to do with a crop cam, but is it worth it for this lens?

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know much about the brand-name, but in fairness, $10.00 for a fast 135 is a pretty good price.

PK => Canon mount adapters are easy to come by and you shouldn't have any problems with the crop-sensor on the XSi and mirror-bashing.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well picked the lens up but I don't think he apreture is stopping down and not sure how to get it to stop down for sure. I turned the dial to a different f stop and then moved the arm but nothing happened. not sure if there is something on it like the FD mounts that has to be depressed as well or if I need to try to take the lens apart. any info here?