Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

C Reichert Austria Neu-combinar f:6.8 Brw 180mm
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: C Reichert Austria Neu-combinar f:6.8 Brw 180mm Reply with quote

Went out and test shoot this lens yesterday. It is hot and sunny day over here in Singapore. I got this lens recently and it able to screw in securely on M42 adaptor. I screwed the lens on to Zenit extension tubes and then to the adaptor and finally mount on my OM Auto bellow. Here are some photos taken.

The lens

Shots taken at Fort Canning hill, Singapore city park

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that thing looks OLD! Nice shots Smile Did you get any funny looks from passers by though, with a hunk of kit like that in your hands? Wink

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrek wrote:
Wow, that thing looks OLD! Nice shots Smile Did you get any funny looks from passers by though, with a hunk of kit like that in your hands? Wink

No funny looks but grabbed the attention of 2 pretty ladies along the way. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It holds detail really well considering it's on a tiny miniature format Wink

Nicely done.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krisgage wrote:
Shrek wrote:

No funny looks but grabbed the attention of 2 pretty ladies along the way. Laughing

Can't complain then Laughing