Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

need some info on these lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:04 pm    Post subject: need some info on these lenses Reply with quote

i need some info on the following m42 lenses

sigma 70-210/4,5
sunderland mc 80-200/3,9
typonar 135/2,8
auto revuenon 135/2,8

does anyone have them? are they any good?

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a revuenon 135mm f2.8 that is pretty good one. I guess they are all crap.

http://www.mflenses.com/gallery/v/japenese/othermaker/revuenon_135mm_f2_8/

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as function, all 135's are good - well, most of them are good enough anyway.

"Sunderland", "Typonar" and Revuenon of course are all merchants trademarks. Its impossible to tell who the makers are just from these, the Revue brand was used to sell many makers equipment.

None of these are valuable I would say. If you are bidding on them, don't pay more than $5-10 each.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

luisalegria wrote:
As far as function, all 135's are good - well, most of them are good enough anyway.

"Sunderland", "Typonar" and Revuenon of course are all merchants trademarks. Its impossible to tell who the makers are just from these, the Revue brand was used to sell many makers equipment.

None of these are valuable I would say. If you are bidding on them, don't pay more than $5-10 each.

i'm not bidding, it's on croatian version of craig's list
guy who's selling them ask for the lot about 180$
sigma is around 50$
sunderland is around 45$
revuenon is also around 45$
typonar is around 35$

guess it OVERpriced, i better spend my money on Pentacon 135mm f2,8 and Pentacon 200mm f4 (together for 100€)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pentacons are great lenses you can take them without any risk.