Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Diaphragm question about Pen EE-3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:21 pm    Post subject: Diaphragm question about Pen EE-3 Reply with quote

I know Olympus Pen EE-3 will select the shutter speed automatically from two defaults (1/40 & 1/200 or whatever). Does this mean the diaphragm value in the seting ring is for reference only? Becasue I can not select what diaphragm I want to decide the speed?

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 8:38 am    Post subject: Pen diaphragm Reply with quote

From my memory, the diaphragm markings are only for use with flash, I regret to say. Sadly, they cannot be used as an 'aperture priority' mode.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Re: Pen diaphragm Reply with quote

scsambrook wrote:
From my memory, the diaphragm markings are only for use with flash, I regret to say. Sadly, they cannot be used as an 'aperture priority' mode.

Thanks Stephen.