Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

FS: REDUCED PRICES on Nikon Cameras, Lenses, Flashes, etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:05 pm    Post subject: FS: REDUCED PRICES on Nikon Cameras, Lenses, Flashes, etc Reply with quote

Would like to sell following Nikon items - all fully functional in Excellent, Mint or New condition, most with original boxes, packaging and documentation. All body caps and lens caps included.

Individual prices DO NOT include Shipping from Germany and 3% Paypal fees.

Nikon D200 body w/ KatzEye Optics Focusing Screen w/ Optibrite treatment, Nikon D200 strap and Nikon MB-D200 Multipower Battery Pack / Grip w/ 2 batteries (€ 600)

Nikon MC-36 Multi-function Remote Cord (€ 75)
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 18-200 3.5-5.6 G ED DX VR lens w/ HB-35 Hood (€ 450)
Tokina AT-X Pro SD 12-24 F4 (IF) DX lens w/ BH-777 Hood (€ 275)

Nikon Speedlight SB800 (€ 300)

NIKON D200 Complete Outfit (Package price € 1700 INCLUDING 3% Paypal fees + shipping from Germany)
Package also includes:
Thom Hogan’s “Complete Guide to the Nikon D200”
Nikon D200 CheatSheet
Nikon Speedlight SB800 CheatSheet

Nikon FM3A Chrome Body w/ Nikon MF-16 Data Back, Nikon MD-12 Grip, Nikon DR-4 Right Angle Finder,
Nikon MR-3 Shutter Release, Nikon for Professionals Widestrap & Nikon CF-29 Leather Case (€ 550)

Nikon Ai-S Nikkor 85/1.4 Lens w/ HN-20 Hood & CL-17 Leather Case (€ 550)

Nikon Ai-S Nikkor ED 180/2.8 Lens w/ built-in Metal Hood & CL-35A Leather Case (€ 400)

Nikon TC-14A Teleconverter (€ 200)

Vivitar 285HV Zoom Thyristor Flash w/ metal shoe (€ 75)

NIKON FM3A Complete Outfit (Package price € 1600 INCLUDING 3% Paypal fees + shipping from Germany)

Thanks,
sas0662@web.de

Last edited by sas0662 on Thu May 21, 2009 7:58 am; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello? Who are you?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:51 pm    Post subject: Amateur photog Reply with quote

with some Nikon pieces I collected but not used much over the years...

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there and welcome to MFlenses.

That's some really nice gear you're looking to sell, but just a couple of things:

1. We don't know who you are or where you're from - please let us know Smile

2. If you have an eBay ID and are a seller, again, please let us know Smile

This is an International community and business is done between members, but like eBay, people may find it uncomfortable (or maybe even impossible) to do business with an unknown entity - we're not being nosy or difficult here, but it's some groovy gear and we'd like to know where it comes from Wink

Thanks, and welcome again!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome!

Thank you Mal and Carsten to try make it clear who is the seller!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Introductions are in order, then! Reply with quote

A few things about me, if I may...
My name is Soto (Greek/American) and have lived in the past 52 years in Greece, the US, Switzerland, Belgium and now in Germany. I am working with Toyota in their European Financial Services headquarters. I've always enjoyed classic cars (a few have passed through my hands), classic motorcycles, old boats, and recently took up golf!
I've had photography as a 'passive' interest for quite some time and always appreciated handling fine 'tools'. I started collecting Nikon pieces building a manual SLR system around the FM3A as it was being discontinued, primarily going for the 'recommended' primes.
Along the way, I've also picked up a beautiful Rollei 35, a YashicaMat, a couple of Yashica Electro 35, a Konica S3, a Canonet QL17 and a Holga to play with.
I recently narrowed down my preferences to shooting street photography with a digital rangefinder and picked up an R-D1s, so the rest will have to go at some point!
My ebay activity (sas0662) will show you positive feedbacks and never had any issues with my transactions.
Thanks for the welcome and hope that this gives a bit of an insight...

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for short introduction ! We all look forward your posts on any subjects!

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent on D200 + grip.