Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Pentax 645 Digital
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:10 pm    Post subject: Pentax 645 Digital Reply with quote

http://translate.google.com/translate?prev=hp&hl=hu&js=n&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pentax.jp%2Fjapan%2Fnews%2F2009%2F200907.html&sl=ja&tl=en&history_state0=

What you think ?

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet it costs more than my house Confused

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It'll be interesting to see how it would compare performance-wise with the Hasselblad H3D or Phase One 645 - they've dropped in price so much since I used to sell them, and that was only last August.

A friend of mine bought a H2D-39 with 80mm HC lens and lens adapter (allows him to use his older V System lenses on the new body) for €4000.00 on Friday - it's a total beast :wicked:

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So shoot on film will be lot cheaper and more fun Wink great news!

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
So shoot on film will be lot cheaper and more fun Wink great news!

+1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think developing a medium format camera costs a lot of money, and i don't honestly know if Pentax has the funds to create and produce it for a market (if the camera can have one). Of course there are other brands which are even stronger, other than this i would feel better seeing Pentax making an affordable medium format camera rather the high-end professional one that it will probably be.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt that I could ever justify the expense of a 645D. I'm sure it will be somewhere in the $10-20K US range. Ouch!

However, I *do* see a lucrative market opening up for my stash of old Pentax 645 lenses... Razz